She wanted something different today, and I am pretty pleased with this. Hope you like it. Here's the before and after, and I'll list step by step with products used further below that.
|BEFORE & AFTER|
STEP BY STEP:
1. Applied Foundation- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation- B40 Desert Beige, using a Sigma F40 to buff it in
2. Using a Sigma Duo Fiber Powder / Blush brush (my favourite for cream and liquid blush), I very lightly applied some NYC Blushable Cremestick in Pink Flash on the cheekbone
3. Very lightly dusted Robin's Mineral Powder (The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals- #202 Natural Vanilla) all over the face using her own Kabuki
4. Contoured just under Robin's cheekbones and also on her temples using Tarte Park Avenue Princess bronzer for a lovely subtle effect that helps bring the face to life after the single tone foundation has taken it all out
5. Dusted Dior Shimmer Powder- Amber Diamond above Robin's cheekbones, lightly down the nose, cupid's bow and chin using the NARS Yachiyo brush to give her that gorgeous highlighted glow
|Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation B40 Beige Desert, The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Powder- #202 Natural Vanilla, Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronzer, Dior Shimmer Powder- Amber Diamond|
Next for the eyes:
6. After applying eyeshadow primer, I lightly dusted MAC Soft Brown Eyeshadow just above the crease, using a Mint #20 Brush (http://www.mintbrushes.com/)
7. Using a ELF Contour Brush, I applied Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow in Brule to the browbone and inner corner
8. With my fingers, covered the lid with Chanel Illusion D'ombre in Ebloui, and blended out edges with a clean MAC 217 brush
|MAC Eyeshadow- Soft Brown, Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow- Brule, Chanel Illusion D'ombre- Ebloui|
9. Topped the lid with MAC Eyeshadow- Mulch using the MAC 217
10. Used the #20 Mint Brush to deepen up the outer V and crease with MAC Eyeshadow in Beauty Marked, then blended it up above the crease using a clean MAC 224
11. Lined the upper and lower lashlines with Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Bold Brown, and blended out slightly with a MAC 219 pencil brush, and some MAC Soft Brown on the lower lashline
12.Applied Robbie's Max Factor Lash Extension Effect Mascara to the top lashes only.
|MAC Eyeshadow- Mulch, MAC Eyeshadow- Beauty Marked, MAC Eyeshadows- Soft Brown, Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner- Bold Brown, Max Factor Lash Extension Effect Mascara|
Now to address Rob's biggest beauty concern: undereye circles. I've recommended the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector to Robin on a previous shopping trip, and she brought that along, but I thought we'd do a little extra to help her brighten up that area to really balance out the dark eye:
13. Applied Prestige My Brow Duo (the creamy skin shade end) under the eye in the darkest spots and blended in with my finger
14. Topped with both the concealer and the highlight /illuminate ends of the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector- Light, blending in with a Real Techniques Essential Foundation Brush
15. Very very lightly set with Benefit Powderflage using a clean Sigma E40 Brush
|Prestige My Brow Duo, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector- Light, Benefit Powderflage|
16. Using a MAC 136, applied MAC Mineralize SkinFinish- Lightscapade on the inner half of the apples of Robin's cheeks
17. Used a MAC Blush brush to dust Benefit boxed Powder Blush in Thrrrob to the cheekbones.
18. Lined Rob's lips with the Australis Lip Pencil in Gold Digger, and blended it into the lips with a Sigma lip brush
19. Using the same Sigma L05 lip brush, I applied the NYC Blushable Cremestick in Pink Flash over Robin's lips, and then,
20. topped with Loreal 6 hour Glam Shine Volumizer Lipgloss in Everlasting Melon
|MAC Mineralize Skinfinish- Lightscapade, Benefit Powder Blush- Thrrrob, Australis Lip Pencil- Gold Digger, NYC Blushable Cremestick- Pink Flash, Loreal Glam Shine Volumizer Lipgloss- Everlasting Melon|
Here's the finished look:
The girl is seriously fierce- I love it!!
It's pinup next time. Rob's requested something inspired by this photo of Taylor Swift for a night out- can't wait!
Special thanks to Rob, a true beauty inside and out, for giving herself up to me as a blank canvas to slap it all on!- loved every minute Rob xoxo
Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you had a beautiful weekend, and have a fabulous week!